A new generation of skin-strengthening fillers medical disposable product.AestheFill polylactic acid dermal filler works within the deep dermis to stimulate collagen production gradually for the correction of folds, wrinkles, skin laxity and to replace the loss of facial global volume due to the process of aging.
Thanks to the new and improved formula:
Safe filler characteristics
1. PDLLA, the main component of AestheFill, is a biodegradable and biocompatible polymer used in the medical industry for many years.
2. Safe and Non-toxic: PDLLA is degraded in the body by hydrolysis to lactic acid and glycogen. Then, as a result of metabolism, it breaks down into carbon dioxide and water and is excreted from the body.
3. The end result of PDLLA breakdown is H2O and CO2, which are eliminated from the body over time.
- Completely disappears due to hydrolysis PDLLA is safe and approved by the US Food and Drug.
- Administration (US FDA) GRAS: Generally Recognized as Safe registered in 1984.
- Certified in the European Union, Ukraine and Russia.