Dermaqual DERMAÉCLAT – sensitive-area lightening meso-cocktail
DERMAÉCLAT – sensitive-area lightening meso-cocktail
DERMAÉCLAT® is whitening meso-cocktail especially designed for sensitive and intimate areas.
One of the most common problems that affects women, especially dark color of sensitive areas, such as the bikini area and the armpit. The main cause of hyperpigmentation in this area is inflammation, whether as a result of skin friction or sweating and bacterial infection resulting from it in these areas.
- This product utilizes a combination of the most powerful agents: glutathione, folic acid (vitamin B9), halidrys siliquosa extract, pueraria lobata symbiosome extract, and superoxide dismutase, which inhibits 88% of tyrosinase formation (highest of any tyrosinase inhibitor).
- The formula helps to lighten pigmented areas subject to friction (such as the knees, underarms, etc.), reduces dark-spot size and color depth, and restores natural skin color and tone.
- DERMAÉCLAT® is an illuminating solution with powerful antioxidant and antimelanogenic action. It acts before, during, and after melanogenesis, inhibiting melanin formation and increasing its degradation.
- Provides photoprotection and decreases photoaging.
- Prevents the reappearance of future skin pigmentation signs.
- Improves uneven skin tone.
- Diminishes discolored areas.
- Lightens pigmented sensitive areas.
AQUA / WATER, GLUTATHIONE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FOLIC ACID (VITAMIN B9), HALIDRYS SILIQUOSA EXTRACT, PUERARIA LOBATA SYMBIOSOME EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SUPEROXIDE DISMUTASE, TROMETHAMINE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE.
Mesotherapy in 3 stages
- STAGE 1—REBUILD – 4 sessions, intervals of 1 week to 15 days.
- STAGE2—STABILIZE – 2 sessions, once a month.
- STAGE 3—MAINTAIN – 1 sessions with 3-month intervals.
To achieve expected outcome, DERMAÉCLAT® mesotherapy requires a minimum of 6 sessions over 3 months plus 1 session of maintenance.
After cleansing the skin, apply to the sensitive areas in need of meso-treatment. The cycle may be repeated on a monthly basis. The average volume used per session is 5 ml.
AREAS INDICATED FOR USE
•Face, neck, décolleté, and back of hands, inner sides of arms and thighs.
•Underarms, bikini area, knees, and elbows.
METHOD OF ADMINISTRATION
• Needle-free mesotherapy.
• Microneeding therapy.